Saturday, June 27, 2009

Those Summer Nights

Let me start by saying that I realize the temperatures are by no means hot compared to other parts of the country. I get that. We've lived in San Antonio. You don't have to explain to me what 100*+ feels like.

Let me continue by saying that if this was as good as summer got, then I'm good. I'm sweating my tooshie off!

All winter long we thought that the temperatures were pretty reasonable. There were even a couple of days when we cracked a window. I'm not sure if this was due to the fact that it was actually nice out or because the rest of the family insisted on keeping the thermostat at nearly 78*!!!

I now have confirmation that my blood is, indeed, still thick. I guess that's what three years in Alaska will do to you, right?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm right there sweating with ya! I don't like the really hot and humid weather - thank goodness for AC!!!