Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Product Endorsement

I just have to share this for all of you with small children!

I've been searching for those old school watercolor books that don't actually use paint. You know, the ones where the kids just "paint" with a wet brush and the picture magically colors itself. Either I haven't been looking in the right places or they just don't make those anymore.

When we were out and about yesterday, I mentioned to my sister-in-law that I was searching for one of those for Alex. I figured I'd take a look since we were at Michael's. She mentioned something that she and my brother had purchased for some friends' children.

It's called Water WOW Doodle Book. This is what the front cover looks like. There were a couple other characters but a certain toddler here is completely obsessed with The Backyardigans.



It comes with a brush that you fill with water. Of course, you could just use a regular paint brush too. This is the good part. You paint with the water, this really vibrant picture appears AND THEN IT FADES AWAY!! They can use it over and over and over again. Genius! Here's one of the pictures. I left part of it "unpainted" so you could see.



It was well worth the $3something that I paid because Alex can use it again and again. Although, I'm not sure who is having more fun with it, him or me. :P

1 comment:

Miriah said...

That is really cool! I will be looking for some of those!