Monday, January 12, 2009

QotD

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE OUTSIDE WINTER ACTIVITY?

My new favorite winter activity is pulling Bubba around on his sled. My mom bought him a sled a week or so ago. Add the fact that it was just he and I for the whole weekend and the fact that we got nearly epic snowfall and you have my new favorite thing.
He absolutely loooooves this sled! The first time I put him on it, he giggled for nearly five minutes. His little "heehee's" made me giggle to myself as we took a stroll down the driveway to get the mail.

Daddy came home last night so we took the opportunity to go outside again this morning so Daddy could see how much he loves his new toy. I think he loves it even more now that Daddy jogged around the driveway and took him on a little joyride. We have a little daredevil on our hands...

Only a few hundred more miles of trudging through the snow before he gets tired of it and I lose the baby weight. LOL

Here's a picture of the festivities:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should connect the sled to the dog and let them both get rid of some energy!